Residential Lawn & Landscape Maintenance
Mowing and caring for the lawn at your home in Washington, PA is one of those things that’s easy to put off. It’s not that you don’t care how your lawn looks, it’s just that you have many other things to do and a limited amount of time to do them. When you sign up for a lawn and landscape maintenance package with Dolan's Outdoor Services, the work just gets done and you don’t have to think about it. Additionally, a well-manicured lawn makes your home and neighborhood look nicer and increases property value when it comes time to sell.
What Services Are Included with Our Maintenance Packages?
Our company understands that every Washington, PA homeowner has different needs when it comes to lawn and landscaping maintenance. You’re free to select the package that best meets your needs and can change packages if necessary. Our maintenance packages include some or all of these services:
- Lawn mowing: We are available to mow your lawn weekly, bi-weekly, or at another interval that works with your schedule.
- Weed-Eating: We go around your property and carefully string-trim areas that can't be reached with the mower. For example, against your home, around trees and along fence lines.
- Edging of landscape beds, sidewalks, and driveway: This service provides you with an attractive, clean border in the areas we can’t reach with a lawnmower.
- Shrub and tree trimming/pruning: Overgrown shrubs and trees make your yard look sloppy and can invite disease. Regular trimming and pruning of your shrubs and trees is essential for their health and to achieve the privacy and appearance you desire.
- Refreshing rock and mulch in landscaping beds: Mowing the lawn, foot traffic, rain, and several other factors can cause you to lose rock and mulch in your landscape beds. You can establish a schedule with Dolan’s Outdoor Services for regular replenishment so the landscape beds always look fresh.
- Weeding landscape beds: Weeds in your landscape beds can quickly take over and ruin the balanced appearance you worked so hard to achieve. We can routinely monitor and remove any weeds we see.
If you have a unique requirement or additional service needed, just let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate you. For more information or for your quote, complete the form below or give us a call at (724) 350-1351.