Landscape Lighting Services
Dolan's Outdoor Services can add beautiful landscape lighting to your professional landscaping in Washington, PA, Upper Saint Clair, McMurray or any of the surrounding community. By adding strategically placed landscape lighting, you can highlight your home’s best architectural features in addition to drawing attention to your prized trees, plants, ground coverings, flowers, and landscape beds.
We Use Low Voltage Landscape Lighting for Energy Efficiency, Safety, and Maximum Impact
Low voltage landscape lighting offers many benefits over its 120-Volt counterpart, including safety and lower cost. Even though low voltage lights receive one-tenth of the power of high-wattage systems, they can create breathtaking effects thanks to a step-down transformer. This includes everything from a subtle glow reflecting off a garden wall to an ethereal moonlight beam on your trees. It takes an artist’s eye to place a landscape lighting system just right, which is exactly what our designers and installers are.
What Does a Low Voltage Landscape Lighting System Consist Of?
Typically, a low voltage landscape lighting system relies on step-down power from your house to operate most efficiently. Its parts include:
- Transformer: This reduces the 120-volt current coming from the house to a safer 12-volt current.
- Fixture housing: This part protects the bulbs from weather conditions and assists in shaping the light beam.
- Stake: We use this to stabilize the fixture housing.
- Bulbs: The bulbs you choose determine the beam width, brightness, and color of a light in addition to how much electricity it uses.
- Cables: These carry current to light via the lead wires of the fixtures.
Landscape lighting could make you the talk of the neighborhood as people admire your property both day and night. Please contact us to request a consultation so we can plan how to best serve you.